It is our mission to provide you with affordable, high-quality treatment that fits your budget! We offer the following payment options to meet your needs:
- Cash and check
- Credit Cards: Visa and MasterCard
- In-house financing
- Financing through CareCredit
- 3% discount for payment in full at the start of treatment
We thoroughly explain your options, so that we can accommodate your needs.
Dr. Hass and his staff would like to help you use any insurance benefits available to you if you have orthodontic coverage. If you will do the following, before coming to our office for your examination appointment, we will be able to process your claim quickly and efficiently.
- Please check with your employer’s insurance clerk and verify that you have orthodontic coverage. Your benefits depend on the contract your employer purchased from the insurance company. We have no way of knowing until the insurance company responds to the claim.
- Please provide us with your insurance card so we can make a copy for your file.
- We need the name of your employer, the insured persons, addresses and social security numbers.
- If more than one insurance company is involved, we need information on each one.
- If your insurance carrier changes or your insurance is terminated at any time, it is your responsibility to notify us. If your insurance is terminated, it is your responsibility to pay the balance.